1 BOTTLE OF ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL PGI APULIA 500ML
- Cylindrical dark glass container covered in white. Paper label with gold-colored embossed details. DOP anti-overflow cap.
- APULIA PGI Certified and Organic Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Obtained exclusively from F17 "FAVOLOSA" cultivar
- Superior category olive oil obtained directly from Apulian olives and cold extracted solely by mechanical means.
- Stocked in stainless steel silos under nitrogen at a controlled temperature .
- Product to be kept cool, away from light and heat sources, to keep its organoleptic characteristics unaltered over time.
- Produced and packaged by the AGRO Agricultural Society of Tarantini M. and Russo G. - Via Appia Antica - Surbo 73010 (LE)
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil PGI Apulia 500ml
Fruity 5 Spicy 2 Bitter 2
Panel test parameters
Fruity 3.5 Spicy 3.5 Bitter 3.0
Oil that amazes even the most demanding palates, medium fruity with herbaceous and almond hints, prolonged spicy and slightly persistent bitterness.